Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Brain Tumor

In the first unit of the Cure class, we talked about different surgeries and their procedures and what parts of the body they effect. For my Action Project, I researched brain tumor surgery. This is a very serious surgery that has a lot of things that could potentially go wrong. We had to make a prezi for this project. We learned about all of the things that happen in a surgery. One of the things that was hard for me was finding all of my information. I wasn't sure which path of brain surgery I wanted to go deeper in. It was difficult to find some of the information because you have to be pretty specific when you look up things like this. I really enjoyed this project because it was interesting to get to learn about this surgery because I have always been interested in. I am very happy that I chose this project.

Take a look at my prezi here.

No comments:

Post a Comment