Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

My Time as an Ambassador

Over this past school year, I have done many things to help and sell the school to people all around the city. I have participated in multiple open houses for perspective families as well as talking to the board about how this amazing school has given me so many great opportunities that I am so excited to take advantage of. Throughout the year I also had multiple perspective/incoming students shadow me to see a day in the life of a GCE student. Doing this week after week allowed me to branch out and become more responsible. I had to make sure I was talking up the school and I had to make sure the students were engaged and enjoying their day at GCE. This was a super cool opportunity I was given and I really enjoyed my time meeting new students that may one day attend school at this wonderful place. GCE is a big family and we are always growing so I am very happy that I was able to be a part of connecting these new students to our lovely school environment.



GCE. 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment