Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

The Doctors Visit

For the last Action Project in the Cure class, we had to self evaluate ourselves and pretend that we were the patient and the doctor. We had to come up with a disease that we or a family member could have had that we wanted to be protected from. Throughout this entire unit, we learned about different ways to prevent different diseases from ourselves. For this project. We had to create a video of ourselves talking to ourselves about different ways of preventing a disease in the nutritional sense and the hygiene sense. One of the things that I struggled with is filming the video. It was hard to think of an idea that would make sure I would be the only voice on there so I just decided to make my stuffed animals be the characters and my voice be theirs. I really enjoyed doing this project because it was fun to get to be creative with it. I enjoy filming videos so this one was extremely fun for me to do. Take a look at my video down below.



No comments:

Post a Comment